The famous strain of O.G. Kush has always been a mystery as its complete origin and genetics are unknown. Some theories state that the word “Kush” refers to strains grown in the beautiful Hindu Kush, Hindū Kūh (ھندوکوه) mountains in India where the word Kūh means mountain. This strain has a high concentration of the terpene linalool, the same as in Lavender.
Difference between Terpenes, CBD and nicotine
Terpenes are organic compounds found in a variety of plants, and contribute to their flavour, scent and color. They interact synergistically with cannabinoids to create what scientists refer to as an “entourage effect” that magnifies the effect of the plant’s individual components. Nicotine and CBD are both natural compounds produced by plants. Nicotine is produced by tobacco and CBD by Hemp. CBD is non-addictive, non-toxic and non-lethal compound, that is why CBD is becoming the best choice among vapers.
- 10ml bottle
- PG/VG: 80/20 for the best vaping experience
- Certified CBD & USP-nicotine concentration in 10 mL bottle
- Guaranteed without THC
- Flavours based on terpenes
- No alcohol, no animal extracts
- USP / food grade ingredients
- Tamper-proof and child-proof
- Diacetyl free and quality controlled
- Additional Information
CBD Bottle Size No CBD Percent No Colour No